Measuring and analyzing provider performance is an integral component of a healthcare organization’s compliance and quality initiatives. Our solutions include a wide array of validation tools including license, exclusion, and sanction monitoring; provider summary including OPPE/FPPE, open payments, CAPHS, and social media ratings; and dashboards and benchmarks for process metrics. In 2015, our clients will complete over ten million primary source verifications with Echo solutions.
- Workflow, portals, summary, and benchmarks for Ongoing Professional Performance Evaluation (OPPE)
- Automatic primary source verifications
- Cloud-based dashboards and exclusive benchmarks based on submitted data that includes process metrics, utilization, and other information
- Monitors federal and state exclusion lists—as well as sanctions or disciplinary actions from all 50 state healthcare licensing boards—for providers, nurses, allied health professionals, and others
- Summary powered by our “Plugged Into Echo” partners including HCCS, Valence Health, and Binary Fountain
Learn more at Echo-Solutions.com.