Improve Your HCAHPS Scores
HealthStream wasn’t built to take surveys. We were built to help you improve your healthcare organization. Other survey companies may talk of improvement, but that has actually been our business for more than twenty years.
As a company that works with more than half of the healthcare providers in the United States, HealthStream is asked all the time by clients and non-clients alike, “What should we do to improve the patient experience?”
Here are our five recommendations:
- Focus Your Attention on the One Survey that Matters. Don’t complicate improving the patient experience by trying to make sense of two or more surveys.
- Switch to A Reporting Engine That Is Action-Oriented. Ensure that your dashboards, drill-downs, and reports all point you towards meaningful action.
- Create Accountability and Take Action. Ensure accountability and action by generating improvement plans based your own survey data
- Leverage Online Education to Improve Outcomes. Drive improvement with online courseware on HCAHPS, pain management, communication, and hundreds of other topics designed to improve outcomes.
- Access a More Comprehensive Improvement Toolkit for Better Results. Partner with a company whose people, products, and services are aligned around improvement.
HealthStream’s HCAHPS solutions map to the challenges of HCAHPS compliance and provide you with a clear path to success. By using our solution, you can:
- Save valuable time and resources by focusing on the one survey that actually matters.
- Utilize detailed reports to determine opportunities for improvement – from the organizational level down to a department level.
- Establish accountability so weaknesses can be addressed.
- Access to online courseware designed to impact improvement specific to HCAHPS scores.
- Partner with a company used by nearly half the hospitals in the country and who is proven to improve clinical and business outcomes.
Click here to find out how your hospital's HCAHPS scores compare to others for the most recent quarter!